Bad Dentistry - Mercury and Fluoride Are Toxic
What follows below is a real case study submitted by a reader of this website. It describes how their health was harmed by bad dentistry.
I think this is a great idea to expose the truth about the dental
My name is Nonie De Long, I am a 38 yr old female, average height and weight. I have been harmed in 3 ways that I am aware of:
1) Mercury amalgams - I have several in my mouth from when I was a child and the dentist recommended them. As I grew I demanded porcelain and he argued with me that it would not hold up as long. They have held up better than the mercury.
2) I have fluorosis on my front teeth, and have had it since I was young. I was part of a grade school fluoride 'swishing' program, during which we were given bubble gum flavored fluoride to swish with. My teeth were damaged from this plus dentist-recommended fluoride toothpaste, because I did not consume fluoridated water. I was diagnosed with crippling arthritis at the age of 19 and despite a lifetime of care and attentive brushing, my front teeth are stained from fluorosis and cause me embarrassment. Procedures to even the colour of my teeth are expensive and dangerous to my natural enamel.
3) I had my wisdom teeth out on the dentist's advice but I continue to have pain in that area on occasion, since.
I think fluoride and mercury should be banned and proper nutrition should replace dentistry, as described by Dr. Weston Price. I write about this and other health concerns on my blog: stonesouptoronto.wordpress.com
Ramiel Nagel's (author of Cure Tooth Decay) comments:
The scientific evidence of the harms of mercury and fluoride is overwhelming.
Why Bad Dentistry?
I decided to create an area on my website to focus on bad dentistry. Many people have kept quiet about the mistreatment of their teeth by dentists. I do not encourage people to avoid dentists, but in order to get people to go to the dentist, the dentist must provide excellent care. Unfortunately most do not. This list can help you find a good dentist.
Modern dentistry, in general, damages our teeth. It drills away too much healthy tooth structure. It places toxic materials in our mouths, and recommends treatments that don't last over the long term. Moving beyond bad dentistry means using the book, Cure Tooth Decay, to help you remineralize your cavities naturally.
You can submit a story about how dentistry has negatively harmed your life by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include the name you want posted on your testimonial, a little bit about yourself, and how you were harmed by bad dentistry. You do not need to remain silent about the harm done to your mouth. Because I do not want to be in the middle of any type of dispute I will not post the name of the bad dentist.
Other people have learned the secrets to stopping cavities with the published book Cure Tooth Decay
I had several very painful cavities postpartum (after having twins) that kept me up all night in pain and made it so I could barely eat... After following the advice in this book accurately my tooth pain subsided within 24 hours and no longer hurt at all, my teeth also look nicer and my gums no longer bleed and are a nice pink color. - J. Steuernol, Canada
The practical advice in this book really seems to be reversing my tooth decay!!! Halleleuiah brother!!! I bought the book for $28... What a bargain, The dental work was going to cost well over $4,000.00 Think I'm excited, you will be too if you use this info to take tooth health into your own hands! Very satisfied. - Mike in Ashland, Oregon
This book is a must read for everyone interested in improving their health. - Pam Killeen, NY Times bestselling author
The protocol in this book is very effective for preventing and mineralizing cavities. - Timothy Gallagher, D.D.S., President, Holistic Dental Association
I was ready to have a tooth pulled and the dentist told me that I needed a root canal, but I had no money for either procedure. I was in pain and my cheek had already begun to swell. But after just over a month of following Ramiel's dietary protocols it is hard for me to feel which tooth was bothering me. Thanks a million to Ramiel Nagel for writing this book. Unbelievable! - Leroy, artist from Utah.
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. - Jackie
I do consider the book informative, inspiring and altogether helpful. - Laura De Giorgio
[Cure Tooth Decay] is a vehicle towards a higher good. It changes your perception of reality. It changes the reality. - Ranko Medved, Croatia
I have read both your books, and found them both informative and interesting. - Catherine B
Fabulous book! I work in a health food store and will be recommending it a lot. - Vimala
I purchased your cure tooth decay book and appreciate all the info that has opened my eyes to this nutritional healing. - Ace
I have read your book and I am very grateful for it. Thank you for all your hard work! - Joni
I purchased your book about a year ago and found it fascinating and encouraging. I am glad to learn of evidence that teeth which have suffered decay have the potential to heal over and remineralize to the point of avoiding extraction, root canals or other invasive treatments. - Pete
Thank you so much for doing the great research that you put into your book. It is very helpful. - Paul
Bad Dentistry Stories
- Dentist did not remove mercury as promised
- The dentists keep drilling holes in my teeth
- Mercury and Fluoride are Toxic
- Root Canals for Healthy Teeth
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction Caused Serious Health Problems
- Wrong Treatment, Uneeded Root Canals
- When Holistic Isn't Holistic
- Nerve Damage from Injection
- Large holes drilled in teeth to place mercury fillings.
- Dental Assistant Attempts Root Canal and Fails
- Cheap Dentist Doesn't Finish Procedure
- Heart Problems from bad root canal
- Dental student damages patients tooth
- Dentist Causing Bleeding Gums
- Patient wasn't given real food alternatives.
- Dentist treated the patient wrongly.
- Unncessary Treatments
- Pulpotomy gone bad
- Root canal pain headache
- Healthy Teeth Being Drilling
- Bad Root Canal
- Stress Caused by Dentistry
- Unneeded Jaw Surgery
Dental Health learning
- Gum Cleaning Technique for Gum Disease
- Find The Best Dentist
- Weston Price DDS - Poor Nutrition Causes Tooth Decay
- Melvin Page DDS - Body Chemistry Balancing
- Robert O. Nara DDS - Tooth Cleaning Expert
- Dentist Hal Huggins - Toxic Dentistry
- Dentist Royal Lee - Nutritional Pioneer
- Edward Mellanby American Medical Association
- May Mellanby Diet and Cavities
- Amalgam Fillings
- Dental Sealants
- Fear of the Dentist
- Dental Fillings
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Dental Health
- Holistic Dentistry
- Dental Crown
- Wisdom Teeth
- Best Dental Insurance
- Avoid Dentures
- Dental Ethics
- Dental Terms Glossary (with humor)
- Dental Abuse
- Water Flouridation
- How to Brush Your Teeth
- How To Floss Your Teeth
- Dentist Charles Bodecker - Tooth Decay Theory
- Fluoride Causes Cavities
- Fluoride In Water
- How to Monitor Tooth Decay
- Brushing Not Nature's Method
- Clean Teeth Still Decay
- Immunity to Cavities
- Tooth Decay a Symptom of Disease
- Symptoms of Tooth Decay
Tooth Decay Tour
- 1. Tooth Ache Remedies At last a real cavity cure
- 2. Why Cavities Happen
- 3. Foods That Stop Caries
- 4. Foods That Cause Cavities
- 5. Tooth Decay Theory - have we been told the truth about our teeth?
- 6. Learn How to Cure Tooth Decay