When you get a cavity the dentist treats the cavity by first drilling a hole and then placing the filling.
In some cases, when the hole is too big (or the dentist too greedy) then the conventional dentist suggests other more serious treatments:
- Dental Crowns - which are for more damaged teeth.
- Root Canals - teeth diagnosed as having nerve damage are usually prescribed root canals.
- Dental Implants - placed after a tooth is extracted due to irreparable damage.
The Dental Filling Procedure
- The tooth decay is located through x-rays and use of the dental probe.
- The decay is removed with a drill.
- The inside of the tooth is prepared for a filling.
- The filling material is placed.
Types of Dental Filling Materials
Today there are over 2,000 dental materials available. Here are some of the most common ones used.
- Gold Alloys (there is no 100% gold filling)
- Amalgam (Mercury Fillings)
- Tooth Colored Composite Fillings
- Ceramic Fillings
- Glass Isomer Fillings
Your real teeth can also cover over cavities with glassy hard enamel, provided you take the time to eat special foods that are right for your body. Learn how to cure tooth decay with nutrition. Purchase Cure Tooth Decay Now!
The practical advice in this book really seems to be reversing my tooth decay!!! Halleleuiah brother!!! I bought the book for $28... What a bargain, The dental work was going to cost well over $4,000.00 Think I'm excited, you will be too if you use this info to take tooth health into your own hands! Very satisfied. - Mike in Ashland, Oregon.
This book is a must read for everyone interested in improving their health. - Pam Killeen, NY Times bestselling author
I had several very painful cavities postpartum (after having twins) that kept me up all night in pain and made it so I could barely eat... After following the advice in this book accurately my tooth pain subsided within 24 hours and no longer hurt at all, my teeth also look nicer and my gums no longer bleed and are a nice pink color. - J. Steuernol, Canada
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. - Jackie
Fabulous book! I work in a health food store and will be recommending it a lot. - Vimala
I purchased your cure tooth decay book and appreciate all the info that has opened my eyes to this nutritional healing. - Ace
[Cure Tooth Decay] is a vehicle towards a higher good. It changes your perception of reality. It changes the reality. - Ranko Medved, Croatia