Wheels of Light Prevents - Heal Cavities Naturally.
Stop struggling with cavities during pregnancy and with children. You can learn how to remineralize your cavities naturally.
When my daughter's teeth started to decay I felt helpless against this seemingly unstoppable force. Once my family discovered a program that worked, I felt compelled to bring this knowledge out into the world. To me I felt like I would be making a grave error if I did not do my best to share what really works for stopping tooth decay. Now after five years of research and trial and error, I can bring you highly effective, yet simple methods to stop tooth decay quickly.
Thank you for your interest and support.
Ramiel Nagel, author Cure Tooth Decay
Cure Tooth Decay Exceptional Highlights
Cure Tooth Decay is the result of five years of research and trial and error. Many people have reported positive results from applying the highly potent tooth remineralization guidelines in this book. You too can hope to achieve the following:
- save your mouth from thousands of dollars of unnecessary dental procedures
- increase your overall health and vitality.
- avoid root canals by healing your teeth
- stop cavities—sometimes instantaneously
- heal and repair tooth infections
- only use dental treatments when medically necessary
- regrow secondary dentin
- form new tooth enamel
- avoid or minimize gum loss
- 7 low cost methods for topical tooth pain healing. (Page 126)
- Do you really need a root canal? Find out. (Page 113)
- A simple solution for bad breath. (Page 99)
- A healing gum disease program (Page 100)
- How to whiten your teeth naturally at home. (Page 127)
- What causes cavities besides bacteria (Page 5)
- A diet of people who did not have tooth decay (Page 11)
- A picture of two brothers, one with cavities, the other without cavities. Find out the difference. (Page 15)
- How the chief researcher at the national dental association cured cavities. (Page 20)
- How teeth remineralize (Page 23)
- The most important vitamin to halt tooth cavities that most people do not eat and that you cannot get in a multi-vitamin. (Page 26)
- Decrease cavities by 41.75% with one forgotten food supplement. (Page 29)
- Why people in a town in Texas didn't have cavities (Page 37)
- Hidden sugars that can damage your teeth (Page 45)
- What happened 10,000 years ago that dramatically increased tooth decay in humans, and how you can avoid this dietary pitfall. (Page 50)
- Do health food bars stop cavities? (Page 72)
Table of Contents
- Dentistry’s Inability to Cure Cavities
Dentists are fighting a losing war against bacteria, the battleground is your mouth, and in the process you lose healthy tooth structure, and money.
- Dentist Weston Price Discovers the Cure
Chief researcher for the National Dental Association Weston Price discovers the cure for cavities. Learn about his fascinating findings.
- Make Your Teeth Strong with Fat-Soluble Vitamins
Vital vitamins are absent from most people's diets, so their teeth decay and their gums recede. Learn how to add those vitamins back into your diet to achieve remarkable tooth remineralization.
- Remineralize Your Teeth with Wise Food Choices
Have you ever wondered if what you are eating might be causing your teeth to decay? Here you will get clear information on which foods cause tooth decay, and which foods stop it.
- Nutrition Protocols that Remineralize and Repair Cavities
Learn how to implement a diet that feels good to eat, and aligns with your belief systems. There are clear dietary plans that cater to a normal diet, as well as plans that are flexible for special diets including: busy people, vegetarians, primal raw food eaters, and advanced traditional food eaters.
- Stop Cavities with Your Next Meal Recipes and Meal Plans
By popular demand, an entire chapter than includes meal ideas, meal plans, and a handful of delicious recipes including the famous, tooth-building eggnog smoothie, and the ancient aruyvedic remineralizing green drink.
- Healthy Gums Lead to Healthy Teeth
90% of the population has gum disease, and most people are not aware that it affects both tooth health and overall health. The mystery of gum disease is finally unlocked. A clear plan to stop and reverse the progress of gum disease for mild to moderate cases.
- Dentistry and its High Price
There is a real good reason why people are afraid of the dentist. Learn how to avoid toxic dentistry, make excellent choices for dental treatments including root canals. Learn about how cavities and root canals are commonly misdiagnosed and how to protect yourself from this problem.
- Your Bite: A Hidden Cause of Cavities, A Fresh Look at Orthodontics and TMJ
The cause of cavities, tooth infections, and poor health might be literally, right under your nose. The exciting field of orthopedic orthodontics may have the answers to unexplained health problems. Also learn how you can keep your wisdom teeth and straighten your teeth without braces while improving your facial structure and health.
- Your Teeth Can Heal Naturally!
Several photographs remove any shades of doubt or despair; yes your teeth can remineralize and protect themselves!
- Bonus Chapter! Remineralize and Repair Your Child’s Tooth Cavities Naturally
Did you know that drilling and filling your baby's teeth is a scientifically proven treatment for children's cavities? A reasonable alternative exists to paying for expensive surgery for your child affected with cavities. Bonus sections on preventing cavities in children, and healing adult and children's cavities while continuing to breastfeed.
“This book changed the way we think about dentistry and health. We saved my daughters decaying teeth through nutrition. So amazing!”
"This book belongs in every American household, and especially in every single dentist's office in this country!"
Ilona, Health Practitioner
"This book gave me the insights I needed when I was in tremendous pain and fear because of a dental crisis."
Teresa Ann Foxworthy
"The protocol in this book is very effective for preventing and mineralizing cavities."
Timothy Gallagher, D.D.S., President, Holistic Dental Association